The Hitman's Bodyguard (2017)

IMDb Plot Summary: The world's top bodyguard gets a new client, a hit man who must testify at the International Court of Justice. They must put their differences aside and work together to make it to the trial on time.

I don't have a lot to say about the movie, except the fact that I utterly hated it. But I also believe the reason I hated this was probably because I hate movies in the spoof genre in general. Though I can imagine people who like movies like 'The Interview' would also definitely love this. So if you are like me, then please don't watch this. You'll simply end up wishing for your time back.

I liked Elodie Yung's performance in this movie that deserves a special mention. Amongst all the other bullshit that goes around in this movie, her character is a welcome sight.

An IMDb 3/10 for me, fans of this genre would probably not agree with me on this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog